Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette # 32




Good evening all !!








What a great time I had making this adorable creation. I used SU's "Perfect Plum" cardstock and added My Time Made Easy's "Traditional Halloween Dots" designer paper. Then I used Spellbinder's Large Deckled Rectangles using Black Glitter Paper, cause it just makes the background. The image is "The Count" from MTME and I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Rectancles. I used my Prisma Color Pencils and Gamsol to color the image and sponged purple around him. I also used different colors of "stickles" just to add some glitter. The bat is a sticker and the "Open if you Dare" sentiment is ffrom MTME "A Spooky Surprise." I added Kaiser rhinestones to the bottom of the sentiment. Hope you like this little Halloween card as much as I had fun making it !!!








Sorry I do not have more time to spend here...I still have to photograph this creation ! Hope you all have a great weekend!!