Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette




Another My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette.


As you can see, I have the color combination in the "smallest" of pics...dunno why that is happening. I had a great time with this creation. Used MTME Blooming with Elegance digital papers. Is this not beautiful? I used a MS border punch with SU's Tempting Turquoise. Colored the image with Prisma Color Pencils and Gamsol and then added glitter pens and stickles glitter. I also used stickles "Diamond" for the bee's wings. The images are from "Bee Loved" at My Time Made Easy. Then added some Turquoise rhinestones to the left upper corner....


I hope you like this one...I am enjoying working with MTME images and papers...mainly because it is so EASY to get to and you have instant comeback once you order...no waiting and use of the papers and images are "forever!"


I wish you all the very best of this holiday weekend...I KNOW I am going to enjoy the time off from work...and time with my beautiful family! Thank you for your visits and comments!


10 comments:

1 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas said...

These are gorgeous!

The Rubber Maid said...

Lovely color combo on this one. happy long weekend to you Velta. Pat

Donna said...

This is outstanding! so professional looking!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely card Velta! great use of the challenge colors on this!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How Gorgeous Velta!! Just love the blue and your design!! Hope you had a great weekend!
hugs,
Chris

Grace said...

Hi Velta! Oh what a beautiful card!!! I do love this color combo and all the pretty papers, images and the bling in the corner!!! Pretty pretty pretty!!! Hope you are enjoying a great long weekend Velta!
hugs,
Grace

Susan (rainy) said...

This is lovely. Wonderful use of these beautiful colors.

Romaine said...

Vela, loving the sparkle you added to this! All so pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooooh, I love the pretty palette and the paper is truly gorgeous! The lattice border punch is an awesome choice for this card. Super!

Rose Ann said...

This is so lovely, Velta!! I love the colors and beautiful papers!! I love the big flower and sweet little bee as well!!