Sunday, August 30, 2009

Blog Candy That I Received

This is blog candy that I received from Sabrina. Is this not just wonderful?? I mean this is blog candy that you can use on any card or altered item. I was SO excited to receive this in the mail! DO go to her site and check out her art work...She is very talented and does a great job on everything she creates. I love blog candy!!! Thanks Sabrina!

I have another card to post and will do that a little later. I just had to share my happiness with these goodies!!







2 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

You are very welcome!!!! I love it when I can make someone's day and look forward seeing what you'll create with this candy ;D. Enjoy!!!
Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Rosella said...

SWEET Velta! So glad you got such a great package!!! Enjoy!!