Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Artful Inkables Friendship Flowers

Sorry...I got so wrapped up talking about my DD that I did not even give a recipe for this card below. The Flower Image comes from Artful Inkables and it is called Friendship Flowers. The DP came from Michael's. I used the square nesties punched out in gold and added some pink vellum butterflies from MS. Colored with my Copics.

Once again...Artful Inkables is having a 50% off sale on some of their great stamps...I just ordered at least 4 sets....Ya gotta love a sale like that :)

5 comments:

scrappermimi said...

This is so pretty and springy! Lovely!

Julie Koerber said...

Hey Velta! I just read your sweet comment and thought I'd come over and see what you've been up to! Love the springy cards as of late! (Do you need spring IRL as badly as I do???) You have some serious coloring skills! Take care!

Elena said...

Thank you, Velta!!! I am so happy to be part of the DT and looking forward to it!!!
Congratulations to you too!!!

Joanne Travis said...

Hi Velta,
Congratulations on the new design team spot with Artful INKables. I look forward to getting to know you better!
Joanne

Cathy Rulli said...

Congrats on your new DT position - looking forward to working with you!