Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thank You from Flourishes

I know that I have been posting only once a week lately, but I have a lot going on right now. As you can see it is midnight and the only reason I am posting now, is because my precious 'Piper' had to go outside. I thought...now would be a good time to post...and now when I look at this picture, I wonder..."did ya ever think about what the background would look like here?" LOL...guess not :)


Here is another version of the Flourishes Thank You set. I used VersaMark ink and embossed with Gold Embossing powder and a heat gun.


Then background is the all famous Cuttlebug folder with square Nesties in gold paper. The ribbon came from A.C. Moore and then I used the Pretties Kit from SU and placed a pearl in the center of the flower. Simple, but very nice I think.
Wishing you all a great 'rest of the week.' Thanks for stopping by :)




11 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I've awarded you a special tag! Please check out my blog for the details!

Lorraine said...

Velta, this is stunning. I love what you did with this! so pretty! tfs! I hope all is well with you!
xoxo

Cindy Haffner said...

Stunning, awesome job.

Debbie Y. said...

I like to colors in the ribbon. The flowers compliment each other up and down. What kind of flower is that? Very original and pretty, lifts my spirits.

Julia Aston said...

I love the cuttled bg and the great plaid ribbon on this!

Michelle said...

This is so elegant, Velta! So beautiful!

Rose Ann said...

This is gorgeous, Velta...and so elegant too!! I love it!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Darn it- I try to leave a comment and everyone has taken all "my" adjectives already LOL.Ditto all the above!

Ila said...

This is So Beautiful Velta!! I love all the embossing...the cb and glitter....So Lovely!!..Hugs, Ila

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty, Velta! I love the colors!

Joan Fricker said...

Velta I don't understand this either. I have emailed you back after I got your address and you must not be getting that either.

Try sending an email to jfricker2000@yahoo.com and let's see if that goes through.

I always hate hearing someone can't email me,because it makes me wonder who else is trying to send me an email.

You can call me at 574 656 3663 or if you want me to call you, I will be glad to do so.

Try copying and pasting this address:
jfricker@fourway.net