Saturday, September 6, 2008

Confetti Birthday

Sorry that it has been so long since my last post. I have sincerely thought about backing out on posting to this blog, only because I have so much going on in my life right now that it is almost impossible to post on a regular basis. This card was made using Unity Stamps
Confetti Birthday. The papers and cardstock are from SU. I used Copic Ciao Markers to color the balloon and Copic Glitter Pens. The ribbon is basic Dot Pink. I used rhinestones to add bling. Of course my Oval Nestabilities and a computer generated Happy Birthday Norma!

Sorry this is so short, but I have to get going again. I hope all of you have a great "rest" of the weekend :)

8 comments:

Debbie Y. said...

Don't drop your blog. I will have to come get you if you do.

I like the aqua and the balloon.

Miss seeing you!

Artemisa said...

Hello Velta!!

I like your card... it's beautiful.

I love picture :)

You have a present in my blog!!

Best wishes for you and yours!!
Love!
Eva

Rose Ann said...

I love your card, Velta!! Pretty colors and shimmer!!

I understand the busy you're talking about. Hang in there. Hugs!!

Stampin' Meg said...

oh please keep posting ,Velta. I love your cards. It doesn't have to be on a schedule- I am happy with whenever you have free time!

JazzyH said...

I love your card. Very nice.

Rosella said...

Don't leave us Velta!! I LOVE coming to your blog! I don't mind if you don't post every day, but I love to see your creations. You know that!!

Anonymous said...

Velta, sometimes Life just gets hold of you, doesn't it? I sure do understand about that -- as one working woman to another. Gosh, you have a regular life like everyone else and then you have your job, too. If you enjoy stamping and blogging occasionally, then do it only occasionally. You'll still be in my sidebar and I'll check up on you. I'd miss you and your sweet and pretty cards if you gave it up altogether!

UrgentCookie said...

I love the color combo on this card! Great work. :0)