Sunday, May 18, 2008

Stampendous Ruffled Bloom

What a busy weekend I have had. Yesterday I went to my great nephew, Tyler's (age 5)T-ball game. They lost, but I did not get to watch anyway, because again my great niece, Elsa Grace (age 4), had me by the hand. Or I should say that she had me wrapped! She really does not care to watch Tyler's games, weather it be T-Ball or Soccer...She just want's me to take her to the playground and push her up the slide...get on the see saw, swing, etc. And she knows that I will do whatever she wants, because I love her so much. Tyler was not disappointed with the loss, because from what I heard, he played a great game. Knowing him...I KNOW he did. He is just a sweetheart! At any rate, I woke up around 2:00 a.m. and could not go back to sleep...so I took a "chill" pill and finally slept. When I woke up this morning, I had a "mean" rash all over my arms and neck...I was quite sure the "chill" pill had given me some reaction. LOL...it was a sunburn from being at the game yesterday!

Okay, on to this card...It was made with SU's Ginger Blossom Designer Series Paper and I used SU's Basic Gray stamp pad to stamp the Ruffled Bloom I colored in with SU markers...cannot remember the colors. Used some rhinestones in the middle and used my Circles Nestabilities.

I will begin posting some "precious" stamps this week...and they are too precious to miss. When I am finished I will give some blog candy with a set of these wonderful stamps and some other goodies!

Have a great week all and thanks for your visit!!!

9 comments:

Debbie Y. said...

I'm sure Elsa Grace kept you plenty busy. Wrapped is the word, little finger is the place.

I hate a sunburn worse than anything, that is why I avoid the sun. Call me a vampire if you wish.

I like the Ginger Blossom Designer paper very much. The ruffled bloom flower is very "ruffly" with the added fru-fru. I like!

Can't wait for the next set to be posted. Anxiously awaiting!

Ila said...

Gorgeous card again with Velta. Love the papers you used on here too.
Sounds like you had a great time with your niece...minus the sunburn "Ouch". Your niece and nephew sound like real sweeties....and are so lucky to have such a Sweet Great Auntie!!! Take Care of that burn...can't wait to see the precious stamps!...Hugs, Ila

Stampin' Meg said...

I have this stamp too-You have inspired me to get it out and use it, Velta!
I love how you blinged up the center.

Artemisa said...

Hello!!

I like the card and the flower... it's beautiful ;)

You have a present in my blog!

Best wishes

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful, Velta! What a beautiful card design and I LOVE the flower center!!

Artemisa said...

Hello Velta!!

Thank you for your commentary!!

I'm from Zaragoza (Spain), I study the career of librarianship in the University of
Zaragoza. I do the second year.

Now I'm studying for the exams.

I'm living with my parents, my sister and my brother...

I like the mountain a lot!, reading, travel, to write letters...

Best wishes!

Marilyn said...

Ohh this is so pretty - Sorry to hear that you got sunburnt and didn't realize it - ouch!! I'll be checking back to see what you have going on next week!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful, Velta!! I love the colors and papers! Super layout too!!

scrappermimi said...

What a pretty card!

Sounds like you should be tired with all that playing in the park and ballgames! LOL