Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another Favorite of Mine

This is another favorite Flourishes Stamp. I could color this Siberian Iris in almost any color and it would look just beautiful. Today Flourishes announced the addition of Sharon Johnson to make Flourishes 4!! What a great addition. They have also released two more stamp sets that are to die for and Yeah, I am gonna get them both!

For this card, I used SU's Pretty In Pink Designer Series Paper and stamped the Iris on my Oval Nestabilities. I used SU Markers Pretty in Pink and Cameo Coral then added the Uni-Ball Signo White Pen to the center of the flowers along with Swarovski Crystals. The leaves were colored with SU's Green Galore and Gable Green. I added the Pink Satin Ribbon, which I also got from Flourishes and a heart button from who knows? On the side, I used a Fiskars Border Punch. This is probably one of my very favorites and I will use these colors with the stamp again.

Gotta get to work...Thanks for the visit...Have a great weekend!!

11 comments:

Debbie Y. said...

Oh how lovely! When you were describing it to me, I couldn't get the image in my head that matches how beautiful the actual card is. Thanks for sharing. You outdid yourself. I love the heart border, may have to borrow that from you for my scrapbooking.

Sandra Evertson said...

So beautiful and love the one just below too! Such lovely rows of white lace!
Sandra Evertson

Ila said...

What a Beauty this card is!! I love the colors..the lovely sparkly flowers..and the way you used that punch for the edges..Fabulous!!

ktstamps said...

Oh Velta...you are a gem! I have missed you too! Life is moving fast and I just jumped off the train! :0 Now I am ready to move forward and be apart of this blogging world! How are you doing? This card is so incredible. You do awesome work! I admire you! Your blog looks like you are a pro! Well Done! Thank you so much for checking up on me! Stay in touch! kt

Laurie Unger said...

Oh how lovely this turned out! Like the sparkles!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh my goodness, this is so so pretty. Wonderful job on the colouring.

Linda McClain said...

How beautiful. That punch is stunning.

Anonymous said...

This iris is so feminine and lovely. What a beautiful card you made with it. Wonderful choice of papers for the background, and the border is a fabulous way to finish off the design.

Rose Ann said...

You did a beautiful job with that iris, Velta!! I love the edge and satin ribbon too!! Gorgeous!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Velta, this is gorgeous.

Stacy said...

So beautiful!!! tfs