Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another version of Flourishes Heart

Happy Hump Day! It is Wednesday and it is cold here. You wouldn't believe the crazy weather we have been having. I don't mind the cold, it is just when one day it is 80 degrees and the next it is 30 degrees. I think that is why so many people are getting allergies and flu like symptoms at work. I've been lucky and have not had any of it.

I know you have seen this stamp before...I participated in Flourishes week of posting and this is another card I made for that fun time. I used white metallic card stock from Paper and More. My Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder, Gold Ribbon from A.C. Moore, Heart Nestabilities, Versamark and Gold Embossing Powder and Gold Swarovski Crystals to finish it off. I am off to work. Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Debbie Y. said...

A Flourished Heart of Gold. That's what you have. A heart of gold, thanks for being my friend. I am sooooo happy for your "shocked" self.

Stampin' Meg said...

Hey-I clicked on your photo to make it bigger( I always enjoy looking at all the details on your cards, Velta) and it took me to the Flourishes site instead!

laos348 said...

The heart looks fantastic with the swiss dots and I like the sparkle you added.

Rose Ann said...

This is so elegant and beautiful, Velta!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful....and so very elegant! I love the swiss dots background with your image!

Aimee said...

What a beautiful card so lovely...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this one, Velta! The gold and metallic white are gorgeous together. Love the crystals and Swiss dot, too. Very beautiful!